Ms Sarah Bourne, MA in Medical Ethics and Law; HDCR; PGCE; FETC; DMS
Tutor Superintendent Radiographer; Lead Personal Tutor; Lead for Dental Electives
Tel: +44 20 7377 7000 x 2079
- Manage and organize the Dental Radiography Department as well as maintain the quality of the service.
- Teach under and post graduates clinical skills.
- Help oversee and organize the Dental Elective and Exchange programme with the Deputy Lead for Dental
- Electives and the Module Convener.
- Liaise with the Senior and Deputy Clinical Tutors to provide an effective Personal Tutor system.
Teach second, third, fourth and fifth year undergraduates dental radiography.
Teach postgraduate and Diploma students practical aspects of dental radiography.
A Guide to Dental Radiography Oxford University Press 1998.