Dr Aylin Baysan, BDS, MSc, PhD, MFDS RCS (Edin), FHEA
Clinical Senior Lecturer (Specialist Registrar)
Email: email@example.comRoom Number: Institute of Dentistry
- FHEA (MERIT), King's College London, 2007.
- MFDS RCS, Royal College of Surgeons, 2005.
- Ph.D., University of London, Adult Oral Health, 2002.
- M.Sc., University of London, Gerodontology, 1996.
- B.D.S., Hacettepe University, 1991.
- Undergraduate Teaching
I have been involved in teaching undergraduates in Restorative Dentistry since 1991 at several centres.
Professional activities and outreach
- Journal Reviewer for national and international dental journals
- Abstract Reviewer IADR, Gerodontology Group Jan 2001
- Dental Product Reviewer, Which magazine Jan 2001-June 2001
- IQE Part A+B+C Examiner, GDC exams for overseas dentists Apr 2005-
- Final BDS Examiner, Guy's Dental Institute, KCL June 2005-
- MClinDent Long distance Course External examiner Jan 2006-
- Organising Section 63 courses for GDPs
- Clinical trials
- Management of dental caries using anti-microbial agents
- Detection of dental caries
- The use of ozone in dentistry especially for the management of root caries