Title: Missing teeth: A multidisciplinary approach to achieving optimal outcomes
Dates: Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th March 2018
Day 1 is aimed at specialist trainees, Post-CCSTs & Specialists in Orthodontics, Restorative and Paediatric dentistry.
Day 2 is specifically aimed at Post-CCSTs, Year 3-5 Restorative Trainees & Specialists.
The course will be delivered by a highly experienced and established team of consultants specialising in the management of congenital and acquired tooth loss. The Team has been established for 15 years and present nationally and internationally.
Course content to include:
- Fundamentals of aetiology, assessment, diagnosis & treatment planning
- Importance of achieving optimal aesthetics and function
- The importance of a multi-disciplinary team approach
- Principles of orthodontic mechano-therapy
- Role of pre-treatment and in-treatment restorations
- Principles of restorative treatment options and timing
- The patient – journey with a step-by-step management approach
- Case-based discussions
Trainee (StR 1 day) - £65
FTTA trainee (2 days) - £130
Non-trainee (2 days) - £260
Closing date for application Friday, 2nd March 2018 (limited places available).
Course fee is inclusive of course notes as well as materials used in the practical session. Morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch are provided.
The London Hospital Dental Club Annual Clinical Meeting
President: Dr Shirley Cox
23 – 24 February 2018
Venue: Institute of Dentistry
Register for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are currently no events scheduled.