Welcome to the Centre for Oral Growth and Development at the Institute of Dentistry, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry. The Centre for Oral Growth and Development is composed of a Paediatric Dentistry unit and an Orthodontics unit.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Taught postgraduate courses and PhD Opportunities covering the area of Oral Growth and Development are available.
The Dental Physical Sciences unit conducts active research within Oral Growth and Development. The unit falls within the research group Caries, Hard Tissues and Material Research. Research within Oral Growth and Development also falls under the Patient and Population Orientated Research.
- Professor Alan Boyde - Professor of Mineralised Tissue Biology
- Professor Michael Braden - Emeritus Professor
- Mr Erskine Greenidge - Chief Technician
- Ms Shahana Lais - Research Administrator
- Dr David Mills - X-Ray Microtomography Facilities Manager
- Dr Walter Wieczorek - Senior Lecturer in Basic Medical Sciences